Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trip to Phuket!


We just came back from our first trip to Phuket! It was fantastic.

A day before we left I realised it was wet season over there, oh dear.

BUT when we got there it didn't really hinder our trip.

I loved the shopping it was so cheap!!! We stayed at Banthai Beach Resort & Spa on Patong beach, across the road from the resort was Patong Beach and as you can imagine once you leave the gates of the quiet resort its BUSY.

The purpose of the trip was to surprise my bestfriend - her husband knew we were coming and made arrangements to meet the night we arrived but after waiting for 20 minutes in the lobby, I figured being typical male, he got the dates wrong or forgot.

I sent a note around to their room to gently remind him that he forgot somehting, we met up the next morning at breakfast - it was fantastic to see her!

We went on a day trip to Phi Phi Island - the date we booked it for got cancelled due to heavy rain so we went the next day.

Boy the seas were rough, we made the mistake of sitting at the front of the speed boat and we spent most of the trip being thrown off the seat.

The scenery was breath taking except for all the rubbish tourists leave on the beach and in the water - it is a real shame.

On the way back the boat stopped at an area where monkeys live in the trees overhanging the ocean, there were so cute.

Tyson had a great time snorkelling and swimming.

Everything is so cheap there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.